Washington State University Entrepreneurship
Calling all 1st year, 2nd year, and transfer students!
Are you curious about what it means to be an entrepreneur? Do you have a business or non-profit idea you’d like to try? The Sparks Program is here to help! Open to all majors, this scholarship program helps innovative, ambitious, and creative Cougs find the resources and connections to get involved in WSU’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Build a community of support
- $2,000 in Scholarship Funding per year
- Expand your knowledge of growth mindset & growth ventures
- Network with current and former business owners & managers
- Iterate and improve your entrepreneurial skillset
- Develop Core Leaderships Skills
- Polish & practice your professionalism
- 6 meetings in the Fall (3) & Spring (3) semester
- Exit Interview with Center Coordinator
- Entrepreneurial work ethic & mindset
- Volunteer with Business Plan Competition in Spring Semester
How to Apply:
- Create a resume
- Create a letter of interest for this scholarship
- (Ideas to write about: who you are, how you have incorporated Entrepreneurial mindset and work ethic in your life, as well as how you plan to grow that in this program)
- Email resume and letter of interest to Savannah Maltos @Savannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out form below.
SPACES ARE LIMITED. DON’T DELAY, APPLY TODAY!
Deadline: September 2nd, 2022.
This application is now closed.