Be a Business Plan Competition Sponsor
Sponsor an exceptional hands-on learning opportunity for WSU students. Your gift provides…
- Cash prizes for our top teams
- Support for students as they prepare for the competition
- Operational support that ensures a positive experience for judges and participants alike
Support the BPC
Support CES Programs
Help us deliver a portfolio of activities and resources for innovative students. Your gift provides…
- Speaker events and workshops that deliver real-world insight and practical guidance
- Travel funds for student teams representing WSU at regional competitions and events
- Opportunities for students to network with entrepreneurs and professionals from the wider WSU community
Support the CES
Speak at an Event
We welcome experienced professionals, seasoned entrepreneurs, and industry experts to visit classes, join panel discussions, or give talks in their area of expertise throughout the academic year. Contact us to discuss speaking opportunities.
Be a Business Plan Competition Judge
More than 70 entrepreneurs, investors, and professionals representing dozens of industries serve as judges in the BPC each year. Contact us to get involved as either a Screening Round judge (participating remotely) or as an in-person judge on the day of the competition.
Be a Mentor
Mentors and advisors enrich the educational experience of WSU students by advancing their careers and helping them accomplish more, faster. We rely upon our alumni and friends to make a tangible difference by providing business advice, support and insight.
Mentors can be involved in a number of ways, depending on their interests, area(s) of expertise, and time availability.
- Subject Matter Expert (for scheduled virtual or phone sessions for specific industry questions)
- Mentor One-on-One (dedicated mentorship for a specific student)
- Mentor a Student Team (dedicated to a specific team)
Apply to Be a Mentor
Hire an Intern
Our students are ready to bring their talents and skills to your team! Learn more about posting your internship opportunity here.
Host a Company Visit
Students benefit enormously from the opportunity to visit companies and see how they do business. Exposure to a range of careers and corporate cultures opens up previously unknown possibilities, and in turn, those companies also have a unique opportunity to recruit from WSU’s top talent. If your company would like to host students, please contact Marie Mayes.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Marie Mayes, MBA
Director, Center for Entrepreneurial Studies
Clinical Assistant Professor, MISE
Director of Philanthropic Engagement
Carson College of Business