Washington State University and our surrounding community offer a wealth of resources for students and alumni who want to create impact, from speaking events to mentorship and seed funding – and The Center for Entrepreneurship is your starting point to discovering all of them!
Visit Us at The Den Student Collaboration Center
WHERE TO FIND US
- The Commons Building, 225 SE Idaho Street, Pullman, WA 99164-3615
- Entrance to the Den: Enter the Commons building on the north side (see video)
- Fall and spring semester hours: Monday- Friday, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Located on the WSU Pullman campus, the Den Student Collaboration Center is the on-campus collaboration space and information center. Students are encouraged to use the Den space for collaborative projects and new ventures.
The Den is home to the Center for Entrepreneurship programs and staff who can point you in the right direction of innovation resources across WSU and the region. It is also home to the Entrepreneurship Club
The Den Student Collaboration Center includes:
- 3 meeting rooms. Capacity ranges from 2- 6 students. Available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- A kitchenette (microwave, fridge, and Keurig coffee maker)
- Snacks for students
- An open space with mobile furniture that can be used for working, small meetings, events, and workshops