The Den Is Currently Closed During Distance Delivery Instruction. Learn more information on WSU’s plan for Fall 2020 here.
Located on the WSU Pullman campus, the Den Student Collaboration Center is the on-campus collaboration space and information center. Students are encouraged to use the Den space for collaborative projects and new ventures.
The Den is home to the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies programs and staff who can point you in the right direction of innovation resources across WSU and the region. It is also home to the Entrepreneurship Club
Where to find us
- The Commons Building, 225 SE Idaho Street, Pullman, WA 99164-3615
- Entrance to the Den: Enter the Commons building on the north side (see video)
- Fall and spring semester hours: Monday- Friday, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
The Den Student Collaboration Center includes:
- 3 meeting rooms. Capacity ranges from 2- 6 students. Available on a first come first-served basis.
- A kitchenette (microwave, fridge and Keurig coffee maker)
- Snacks for students
- A Coug Prints Copy Machine
- An open space with mobile furniture that can be used for working, small meetings, events and workshops.